CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Untitled

September 13
Another week down. This week we went deeper into the joints of the hip and the leg. I actually saw the head of the femur bone get popped out of socket. It made the coolest crack sound when it came out. That was the highlight of anatomy lab this week. Everyone is so stressed about the first big anatomy test this Tuesday, as we are responsible for the bones, nerves, arteries, veins, muscles, biomechanics and clinical applications that apply to them all. Oh yeah, and radiographs and cross-sections and plastinated models.
Can I upgrade my brain to a newer model please?
I have been in a month now and it feels longer than that, definitely. Some of my classmates are already driving me insane and I can’t imagine spending two more years with them. So far there are:
Question Boy (who asks the dumbest things you can think of); Skeleton Boy (I’m like if you don’t know those bones you’ve been studying for a month by now…I don’t think you’re going to. And he does, he gets all As. Just annoying); Fruit Rollup (I didn’t think they still made them). I actually don’t mind his personality, it’s just that those things are so incredibly loud when you open em). That’s just the beginning. I’ll keep adding as I think of them.
There are some great people too, just not enough!
I think the worst part right now is being tired all the time and always feeling behind with everything. Also never knowing what’s going on in the real world. Last night I forced myself to turn on the Weather Channel and the news to see what was happening with Hurricane Ike. So then my reality check bounced and decided to say a quick prayer for people who had to leave home or have no electricity, turn out my own light and go to bed.

0 comments: